ACTSOFT'S ELD SOLUTION
Actsoft’s ELD solution is powered by VisTracks, an effective but easy-to-use tablet- and smartphone-based service that is certified with the U.S. Department of Transportation Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) with regulations for electronic logging devices (ELD) and vehicle inspections.
Are you in compliance
with the Federal Motor Carrier
• Fully FMCSA certified
• Supports both ELD- and AOBRD-compliant solutions
• Enhanced and customized inspections
• Slip-seat and team driving
• Offline support — disconnected operation
• Two-way integration of portal edits with the device,
including full edit logging
• Fully integrated back-end portal for driver dashboard
at home office, feature rich, fully synchronized with
tablet and all HOS product options
• Easy to use, minimal training required, on-screen
documentation to minimize errors and costs
• Easy-to-use administration tools for account, vehicle, and driver management
• IFTA included in the product price
How Does It Work?
The PT30 from Pacific Track is a non-cellular device designed for ELD/Hours of Service (HOS) and complies with the FMCSA standards.
It’s simple to install with a single connection to a J-Bus port, and uses Bluetooth to transmit data right to the device running Actsoft’s ELD solution.
• J-Bus (J1939, J1708/J1587) and OBD-II compliant interfaces
• Integrated GPS engine and antenna
• Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) wireless interface
• Large storage capacity for offline operations